For someone like me who wears make up practically every day and who owns a fair few make up brushes i thought i would share my favourite brushes that i use, and what i use them for!
I do have quite the selection, and to be honest with you there are some that i never really pick up so i should pass them on to someone who would get more use out of them!
there are definitely a fair few that i always pick up, and i do use a lot of them! mainly because i get lazy with washing my brushes, so i tend to go through most of them and then i tend to do a big batch wash.
I will start with the ones i own the most of, foundation brushes, i tend to use one for about a week then go onto a nice clean one until i am running pretty low on clean ones, thats when i tend to wash them! which i do actually enjoy doing! i would say one of the main keys to your make up is the application, the key to making it look good and flawless is to invest in some good quality make up brushes! the cheap ones tend to be rough, they don't blend your make up in very well and you tend to have alot of the brush hairs all over your face, which is rather annoying! so i would definitely recommend spending that little bit more money on them and they will last alot longer too and also clean up lovely!
I'm going to pick out 3 foundation brushes, other wise i will be here all day just writing up about foundation brushes! and I'll just insert a photo of my other ones! i haven't picked out all my brushes for every part of my make up application, i just thought i would share a few of my favourites without it being too many! (p.s some of my brushes aren't all clean! and some are very well loved!)
|My well loved brushes!|
1. Mac duo fibre brush 187. - I never actually used to pick this one up that often, but the day i thought ' i'll give it another go' i fell in love with it! it really buffs your foundation in giving you that flawless finish and its doesnt make your foundation go streaky what so ever!
2. Zoeva 102 - This is such a nice soft brush! it isn't too big so it gets into them little crevices! blends your foundation in lovely and its so soft on your skin! i have used it for absolute years now and it still looks good as new!
3. Nanshy flawless foundation F01 - Pretty much what it says! this has got a flatter head, so you can really blend and buff as much as you like! again I've used this for years and its really good quality, it cleans up really well, considering how flat it is but still nice and soft.
4. Zoeva powder brush - A nice size for an all over powder brush, and again nice and soft!
5. Zoeva blusher brush. I really like the angle of this brush, its a nice to shape and easy to apply your blusher with, cups yours cheeks nicely!
6. Mac 129sh - I really like this brush for applying my bronzer, i like having abit more control where I'm applying my bronzer so i don't like big brushes, and i find this one is perfect for me!
7. Real techniques 301 contour brush - I find this brush soo easy to contour with as it pretty does does the job for you, and its easy to blend it out with. plus its rose gold which makes it even more nicer!!!
8. Real techniques base shadow brush. Such an easy eye shadow brush to apply your base colour all over, nice and fluffy too! its very easy to apply eye shadow with.
9. Zoeva 231 luxe crease brush.- A nice brush to get a good application to the crease and good precision! its quite a compact brush so you can really work into the crease.
10. mac 217 - A good fluffy brush to blend your shadows together, literally one of my favourites!
What are your favourite make up brushes?